Big Bear Sound will soon be hosting DPA Microphones training events for retailers, installers and system integrators.
These sessions will focus on:
- musical instruments and acoustics with microphones
- microphone designs and technologies:
- condenser vs dynamic
- large-diaphragm vs small-diaphragm
- transformer vs transformerless output
- omnidirectional vs directional /cardioid
- microphones specs and what they mean
- selecting the correct microphone for the job
- microphone placement
- microphone techniques for stereo and surround
Training sessions will be held at Big Bear Sound’s city centre premises in Dublin, with the entire DPA range of mics and accessories on demonstration. If you would like to arrange a training session, or have any questions, please use the contact form on this page.
Tags: DPA, microphones, training