Whether you need a new laptop, an office or classroom fitted out with networked workstations and servers, or to upgrade some existing equipment, we at Big Bear Sound are here to help with the latest products and technologies, backed by our in-depth knowledge and experience.
From stand-alone workstations to large multi-user environments and networking infrastructure, from mobile and handheld devices to storage solutions and system integration, we have vast knowledge and experience in supplying and supporting both Apple and Windows systems for home, business and education.
- We partner with the biggest brands to bring you the most up-to-date equipment;
- We offer a huge range of data storage options, from local SSD and hard drives to RAID solutions and large-scale shared storage (NAS and SAN systems);
- We install and deploy your software, and help manage your licensing and educational / volume discounts;
- We provide networking and cabling infrastructure, racking, testing etc., as well as wireless solutions;
- We work with your telecoms and ISP’s to help set up and troubleshoot broadband connections, VPNs and remote networking;
- Our tech support staff are available via phone and email, or by remote login / screen-sharing to help keep things up and running, and to sort out any problems as quickly as possible;
- We supply consumables for print, storage & archiving.
- We provide impartial advice, helping to meet your IT needs and budget – and always with an eye on ‘future-proofing”, to enable you to expand or upgrade when you need to.
In addition to all of the above, we also provide cross-platform virtualisation setups, (running multiple operating systems side-by-side on a single computer), to make the most efficient use of your IT hardware, or to support older (or “incompatible”) software.