Comprehensive Product Demonstration of Avid’s Pro Tools 11 Software
This is a comprehensive Product Demonstration of Avid’s Pro Tools 11 Software.
The most powerful digital audio workstation just got more powerful. Pro Tools 11 redefines professional music and audio production for today’s workflows. From all-new audio and video engines and turbocharged 64-bit performance, to expanded metering and new HD video workflows.
- Turbocharge sessions with 64-bit performance
- Speed up delivery with offline bounce
- Get ultra-low latency with a dedicated input buffer
- Mix with confidence using extended metering (Pro Tools HD 11 only)
- Get more accurate mixing and processing with time-stamped plug-in automation
- Play and edit HD video with the new Avid Video Engine
Speaker: Simon Sherbourne
Following a three year stint on the Digidesign helpline, Simon spent ten years as a freelance audio engineer. After learning the ropes as a technical assistant, he moved on to editing, sound design, and then mixing for TV and film. During this time he also consulted for the Digidesign/Avid professional training and education teams, conducting training sessions, and writing the Pro Tools 210M and 310M courses. Simon has had over 100 articles published in Sound on Sound magazine, and wrote the Pro Tools, Ableton Live, and Reason columns for several years. Simon is now Avid’s Pro Audio Application Specialist for the UK and Ireland.
Tags: audio post, Avid, events, Pro Tools